Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Inform Yourselves!!

In last 2 months I've been working as a poster designer for a facebook page called Inform Yourselves!! It's one of those activism pages that support open mind philosophy, love, peace, education, tolerance and companionship. It is similar to some of my favorite activism pages like The Zeitgeist Movement, Truth Theory, True Activist or I fucking love science! It's like a mix of all those mentioned.

Anyway... I've been designing some motivational posters for the page and I'm gonna post some of my favorites here. If you want to check out the rest go to the photos section of this facebook page and look for my initials in the image of a poster. 

Throughout these posters different themes were covered. Some are more political, some are music recommendations, some are from books or movies and some are just plain good old quotes :D







It might not be my expertise but I wanted to help out spread the word, help people inform themselves and try something different. I'll keep doing these when I have time, cause I'm pretty busy with drawing some other stuff lately.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment