Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Ink


Hello to everyone.

I decided to post some of my previous stuff here. As first image here is fan-art I did for Serbian hip-hop artist Marčelo, inspired by his song "Mastilo" (Ink) . This artwork is homage to him. It also represents my love for comic books, particularly for Dylan Dog, and for inking of comic books. The reason for representing Dylan Dog style is because Marčelo is editor of Serbian version of that comic book in "Veseli četvrtak" publishing company.


Background for the image is taken from this picture. I draw this artwork based on photo reference from here. I firstly published this on my deviantART profile here.

By the way, I am thinking of redoing this art... or maybe not redoing but creating another piece that will draw inspiration from same song. I think of focusing on the vampire character that is mentioned in the song :D

I hope you like it,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment