Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Odyssey II - Chapter 3

The story continues. It introduced to us some new characters, strange characters. This time I tried different approach for the artwork. I went for more classic image than my usual comic-cartoon style. All done in Photoshop for about 3-4 hours. 

The Eye of Lysanna

You can read the Chapter 3 here to find out more about the story and what I tried to represent with this artwork.  I will quote one sentence that drew my attention:

 "Her weakened body could not stand an assault from the sun's rays, nor could her eyes which were large and accustomed to the dark the way all deep sea creatures were."

I firstly published my illustration at deviantART website on this link. Once again my artwork wasn't selected for the book or for the runner ups, but I will try again.




Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment