Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Odyssey II project - Chapter 2

So here we continue with Odyssey II project with Clive Barker. In previous post I posted my artwork for first chapter. Now here is my newest artwork for Chapter 2. I had very little time to do it. About 1 hour from initial idea to completion. If only I had another day to work on it I might added more details, but never-mind.

Introducing Maya
Once again my artwork wasn't selected for the book or for the runner ups, but that's not gonna stop me from trying again. You can see my artwork as was firstly published on deviantART here. You can read Chapter 2 that my artwork reflects here.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I say start working on some short comic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will bro ... as soon as I find some time :D ... and not just short comic... I plan on doing graphic novel ;)

      Delete