Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Odyssey II project with Clive Barker

Well "Odyssey II" is a collaboration project on deviantART social network where artists submit their works of literature and art for the story. Clive Barker, the ultimate horror master, producer and director of Hellraiser movies, creator of Clive Barker's Undying and Clive Barker's Jericho video games , is partner to the project. Clive Barker starts us off with the Prologue for Odyssey II and selects the submissions for the final books. The ultimate creative challenge to produce the ultimate deviantART book. Every week one submission of literature and one artwork is chosen for next chapter. I joined the project with artwork for Chapter 1. Here is my submission on deviantART. You can read Chapter 1 here.

Shedding skin

Although my artwork wasn't chosen for first Chapter, I plan to continue drawing for other chapters. I'm already doing artwork for Chapter 2. I hope to win as one of Chapters submissions. Wish me luck and of course I'll keep you posted about this :D

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tibore, got something for ya

    http://mapofmetal.com/#/home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ... I know about this ... seen it last year ... MOST EPIC MAP EVER MADE... Better than Middle-Earth map :D

      Delete