Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Iskaz

I've decided to post some illustrations that I've done for a band called Iskaz. They are from Pančevo, Serbia. They are crossover band that combines musical genres of metal, hiphop, funk into their own style. I've been their fan for a couple of years. And I've done couple of illustrations for them. This is first I'm gonna post. It's the artwork for their facebook page cover photo.


I've experimented with some vector shades just to get their anatomy right. In the background I used simple gradient from red to blue. And that's pretty much it. It was done using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

They were pretty satisfied with the image and accepted it as cover photo for facebook page. Image was firstly published here on facebook.

More illustrations to come. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment